- Free seminar registration - First delegates of institutions who reached the required annual patronage quota and have paid at least 70% of total purchases on or before April 30, 2014.
- Registration fee of P 3,000.00 - for all other delegates - inclusive of seminar kit, hand-outs, 2 days snacks, lunch and participation in fellowship night.
- Registration fee of P 3,500.00 - for Non-ALBASA member participants - inclusive of seminar kit, hand-outs, 2 days snacks and lunch
Cash or check payment maybe deposited to any of the following ALBASA accounts:
- BDO Account No. 6100068752
Account Name: Academic Libraries Book Acquisition Systems, Inc.
F. Ramos St., Cebu City
- China Bank Account No. 175-102191-3
Account Name: ALBASA, Inc.
F. Ramos, Cebu City
Deposit slip should be scanned and sent to [email protected]. Official receipt will be issued onsite. Original deposit slip should be presented at the registration desk upon claiming the Official receipt, seminar kit and meal coupons.Furthermore, to help facilitate your participation, first delegates who are qualified for free seminar registration are advised to pre-register online.
Please be informed that cut-off date for online registration will be on May 7, 2014. Delegates/Seminar participants who cannot register on or before the cut-off may register onsite.
Participants with special dietary requirements/food restrictions/allergies are advised to fill-up the portion provided for in the registration form. Please indicate your food preference. The Committee will be at their best to facilitate your concern.
Thank you and we are looking forward to your continuous support and participation.
Click here to register