The Academic Libraries Book Acquisition Systems Association, Inc. (ALBASA) will be celebrating its 43rd Annual General Assembly on May 18-20, at the Cebu Trade Hall, 3rd Level, SM City Cebu, North Reclamation Area, Cebu City. This year’s theme is “ Challenges Facing Librarians and Libraries: What’s Now and What’s Next?” with the following objectives:
- To enhance professionalism, promote and ensure continuous learning in maintaining competency in the field of librarianship.
- To prepare librarians to respond to disasters affecting information materials in print.
- To craft an outcomes-based development plans for libraries and understand the importance of these documents in achieving the strategic direction of the library.
- To know how to respond to conflict in the workplace and to be aware of skills for positive conflict resolution
Please send your Chief Librarian or a duly designated representative who is familiar with your institution’s linkage with ALBASA, Inc. to attend the Business Meeting, Seminar and Fellowship Night. Free seminar registration will be given to the first delegate of the institutions who reached the required annual patronage quota and have paid at least 70% of total purchases on or before April 30, 2016. All other delegates will be assessed a seminar registration fee of Php 3,500.00 inclusive of seminar kit, certificate, hand-outs, 2 days morning and afternoon snacks and lunch (May 19-20, 2016) and participation in the Fellowship Night. Let the Fellowship Night be your night, please come in your Cheer Dance Attire.
Non-member participants may come on May 19-20, 2016 for the seminar and they are assessed a seminar registration fee of Php4,000.00 inclusive of seminar kit, certificate, hand-outs, 2 days morning and afternoon snacks and lunch and participation in the fellowship night.
A CHED memo endorsement is being applied for this conference.
For further information, please contact ALBASA office at (032) 2540691 or email to: [email protected] Thank you for your continued commitment/support to our association.
- Click here to download 43rd Annual General Assembly Program from ALBASA, INC.
- Click here to download invitation letter from ALBASA, INC. for members
- Click here to download invitation letter from ALBASA, INC. for non mebers
- Click here to download 43rd Annual General Assembly Program from ALBASA, INC. CHED Memo
Downloadable docs for members and book partners
- Click here to download Gatepass
- Click here to download House Rules
- Click here to download Waiver
- Click here to download Exhibitor
- Click here to download Guest
- Click here to download Participant
- Click here to download Staff