The Academic Libraries Book Acquisition Systems Association, Inc. (ALBASA) will be celebrating its 44th Annual General Assembly on May 17-19, 2017 at the Cebu Trade Hall, 3rd Level, SM City Cebu, North Reclamation Area, Cebu City. This years theme is “ Global Libraries Engagement and Change: Coping With Millennial Learners In Todays Learning Environment” with the following objectives:
- Knowing who the millennial learners are based on their information needs and seeking behavior.
- Identifying the purpose of the 21st century learners, as well as the potential tools and resources that are available to them.
- Analysing the library statistical data and its implications to managing the library of the 21st century.
- Redesigning the library spaces to match the changing needs of the learners and researchers.
Please send your Chief Librarian or a duly designated representative who is familiar with your institutions linkage with ALBASA, Inc. to attend the Business Meeting, Seminar and Fellowship Night. Free seminar registration will be given to the first delegate of the institutions who reached the required annual patronage quota and have paid at least 70% of total purchases on or before April 30, 2017. All other delegates will be assessed a seminar registration fee of Php 3,500.00 inclusive of seminar kit, certificate, hand-outs, 2 days morning and afternoon snacks and lunch (May 18-19, 2017) and participation in the Fellowship Night. Let the Fellowship Night be your night, please come in your Bohemian Attire.
CHED endorsement and CPD Units are being applied for this conference.
Non-member participants may come on May 18-19, 2017 for the seminar and they are assessed a seminar registration fee of Php4,000.00 inclusive of seminar kit, certificate, hand-outs, 2 days morning and
afternoon snacks and lunch and participation in the fellowship night.
A CHED memo endorsement is being applied for this conference.
For further information, please contact ALBASA office at (032) 2540691 or email to: [email protected] Thank you for your continued commitment/support to our association.
- Click here to download 44th Annual General Assembly Program from ALBASA, INC.
- Click here to download invitation letter from ALBASA, INC. for members
- Click here to download invitation letter from ALBASA, INC. for non mebers
Downloadable docs for members and book partners
- Click here to download Gatepass
- Click here to download House Rules
- Click here to download Waiver
- Click here to download Exhibitor
- Click here to download Guest
- Click here to download Participant
- Click here to download Staff